Molly loves her daddy, lately she has been so obsessed with him, when we are sitting on the bed she will just sit and stare at him for minutes at a time and not blink a second. She has been so smiley and fun to just sit and play with, he can't wait to get home and play with her. She loves to lay on his stomach with her arms out stretched as if she were giving him a hug. He is so cute with her and I love him more and more everytime I see him talking with her, holding her, or just staring at her while she sleeps. He is the best dad and Molly has him wrapped very tight around her little finger.
Clint had to dress up to be a townsperson/shopkeeper for our ward party, it was set up like Bethleham and he just happened to sign up and he was the Blacksmith of the town. He actually had a lot of fun.
5 comments:
Sweet costume Clint! I love it that you are so loved by Brielle and Molly. It makes me a very happy mother!
Love Mom
Brielle I found your blog! I'm glad I got to see you, Molly is DARLING!
that is so cute! dad's and their daughters always have special relationships.
so cute! my baby is so into his dad right now, too. I love watching them interact. That is so fun.
Do i remember "tricks of the trade" what kind of a question is that? Of course i do! It was only one of the funniest and funnest times of my life! I think the video is still at my parents. What brought that up though?
Post a Comment