Molly got blessed today by her daddy, it was so sweet and the spirit was so strong. She stayed asleep the whole time, and throughout most of the rest of the meeting. Clint did such a good job, the volume wasnt up very loud on the mic so it was kinda hard to hear the whole thing with all the little children crying or talking throughout the building. We had so many people there to celebrate this special time with us, it was just such a perfect day. After we went to Broadheads to have a brunch deal with our families. Molly looked so beautiful just like an angel sent straight from heaven.
Grandma Great made her this cake.
3 comments:
Molly really is an angel sent from heaven. I am sorry we did not make it to the blessing, 9 am church is tough on my boys, all three of them :) But I hear Clint gave a beautiful blessing. Also you are invited to the party on thursday if there is anything you want to order. (check our blog)
I wish so bad we could have been down there! She's so perfect and I look at your blog at least every hour because I cant get enough of her! I love that she's not happy with Uncle Ky!! HA, weedus!
That is wonderful! man, it all goes so quickly and they do change every day. you will never regret all the pictures you take!
Post a Comment