
Molly has officially outgrown all of her newborn clothes and is now moving on to bigger and better things. She wore levis for the very first time and little white shoes to go along with it, she couldnt have looked cuter. It is so fun to dress her in the mornings and sometimes I have to really narrow it down because she has a bunch of cute clothes and I want her to wear them all right that second. She also has some of the cutest jamies that Becky gave her from childrens place. The childrens place jamies fit their little bodies so tight and cute I just love them so much I had to take a picture. I know we are a little picture happy in these neck of the woods, but what can I say... we are madly in love with our little angel face.
.JPG)

1 comment:
What a wonderful day! I'm so lucky you live so close, I love my "grandma time"!
She is amazingly BEAUTIFUL!
Love Mom
Post a Comment