
Yes, Yes, Molly is now 6 months old and the time has flown on by.She turned 6 months on April 26
th and in that 6
th months she has totally changed our lives. I really don't even know what we did before she entered our family. She is the sweetest little angel in the whole world and I would be lost without her precious little spirit to make each day happy. She makes everything happy and adds a smile to
anyones face. She is so full of energy and I am sure she will be scooting around her in no time. She tries and tries and then gives up so we will see. She is a total goof ball- I
don't know where she gets it:). She is so full of life and happy all the time. She eats like a champ. She sleeps so good and always wakes up with a smile. . She is always giving loves and will sometimes give kisses. She loves to be snuggled and for me that is the best time when she snuggles me and just wants me to hold and cuddle her. She is such a good baby and the best thing that ever happened to us. ,
umn,
mj kjjmmkkkvvbhgg f n y g h j (that was our sweet Molly) At 18 pounds 7 ounces and 27 1/4 inches long there is a lot of her to love and believe me we eat up every last bit. We love you Molly J.

4 comments:
Love those pictures! She looks so grown up....I can't imagine what we would do without her!
Hey that was actually Mom that posted that comment, I can't get my acct to work! URG! Thanks Abbey for letting me share yours
She is so cute! I'm so excited that we're coming down in a few weeks. It'll be way fun.. PARTY!
That is so sweet. It's amazing how they do change your lifes. It sounds like in some ways are little girls are alot alike. Paige is always happy and smiling and cuddlely too, and I just love it too. Paige just turned 8months on the 27th and I don't know how much she weighs now, but at 6months she was 15lb and great i can't remember her length. But she doesn't have any teeth yet either. And she's not trying to crawl anywhere. She'll get it, but it's just crazy because it's almost like molly should be older then paige! haha!
Post a Comment