Molly and I went up to Provo with my Mom and Aunt Jill. It was so much fun we met my lovely grandma up there and sister and cousin Marissa and her family. Molly was so good the whole trip and slept good, ate good, and was so happy the whole time(by Cedar on the way home she was done with her car seat) We went up to get away and see Marissas newest little bundle of joy. I haven't been on a girls weekend i don't think EVER because I was too little and then I didn't want to go with the ladies and then I got married- so needless to say it was fun being one of the "GIRLS". Molly can come anytime they all said because she is such a good little baby. Maddox, Marissa's little boy who is just about 3 years old fell in love with Molly and when we left their new house he cried at the window saying, "Molly, Molly, Molly" How cute is that? Molly had other plans it looks like because she learned how to give little kisses and gave them to Vann like a crazy women. It was so cute to see how soft Maddox was with Molly and Vann, and how Molly was so sweet with both the boys. They love each other so much and just smile when the other one is paying attention to them. We bought them all matching jammies at the "Disney" store- the boys in Mickey and Mol Bol in Minnie Mouse. It was so funny to put Molly and Vann next to each other because Molly is a giant compared to little Vann. We spent a lot of money, had a lot of fun, ate good food, and just enjoyed each others company. As fun as vacations are its also so nice to come home- we both really missed Daddy.


5 comments:
Just be grateful that you have such a good little traveler! That is SO SO lucky!!
I'm so glad you guys came.. it really was so fun.. Hopefully we'll be down next week to see you again
Hey Brielle - It's Morgan Fielding - morgtorg@gmail.com. Good idea to go private... you can never be too careful in this crazy world. Your family is adorable and I love reading about them!
Hi this is Jen I work with Courtney, so please allow me to keep viewing your blog, I love your pcitures...like you I also love photography! So it is always fun to see what others are doing!
I can't believe Marissa has 2 kids. I remember back in middle and high school at church thinking how old she was and how we would never be that old! Guess it happens to the best of us!
Post a Comment