Saturday, April 5, 2008

One Sticky Fun Mess!

Okay I know I just post, but I just could not resist. Tonight we went to dinner with Kyle after the Priesthood session for conference. Well we each got an Ice Cream Cone and well the rest is history. We lately have been giving Molly a little taste of the good things in life (I hope she is okay after this :P) and so I had Ice Cream and she kept reaching for it so I held her hands back and gave her a little taste of its goodness. Then I looked up and when I looked back down to have some Ice Crea--Molly thought it was hers, grabbed it and pushed it toward her mouth the whole top fell off and onto the table, and she still kept going at it. Her little cheeks were so red and she was so proud of herself.(as you can see in the last ice cream picture) It was so funny Kyle and Clint were laughing so hard and I just had Ice Cream all over my pants, shoes, daughter, her clothes and the table. One sticky mess that's for sure. I just know she had a good day because her shirt was a bit dirty at the end of the day.

Then tonight when we got home it was straight into the tub as you can imagine-Molly loves the tub and can sit up all by herself in there and loves to chew on those foamy letters that stick to the wall. It is fun to play with her in the tub because she just enjoys every second of it and tries to drink all the water-total SPAZ, that's why we love this sweet little bundle.


When we got out of the tub and dressed for bed we had some laundry to put away and dumbed it on Molly and played Peek-A-Boo, she just loved it and thought it was so funny. What a fun-filled evening.







10 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh My Word! I laughed so hard at that last picture of her being so pleased with herself for what just happened. She is such a cutie! We'll see you guys on Thursday!!!

Nicole said...

So cute! Brynlee loves the tub too!!! She is such a cute baby! Where do you get all her cute flowers! Do you make them? I love them! I love being a mom! Bryn is such a good baby! And so cute! Your little girl already has teeth? Brynlee doesn't have any? She has been teething since she was three months old and will be 8 months this week. I feel so bad for her!

Janet said...

That is hilarious! The last picture says it all, she looks like she's been on a 3 day bender! I think you should have posted a pictures of you in your "sticky clothes" as well, I would have liked to seen that!

Mal and Kade said...

That is so funny! Molly loves ice cream, a girl after my own heart! haha. She does look so pleased with herself in that last picture, that is hilareous!

Sean & Lacey said...

how cute, that last ice cream picture makes me so happy, she looks very content and full!

Lindsay said...

SOOOO cute!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

She is a crack-up! I love that last picture. Dave and I laughed so hard! I'd love to see a picture of her teeth...

Kyler and Hillary said...

Hi Brielly...its me hillary and I finally got our blog ! kylerandhillary.blogspot.com. I will now be adding you to our page. I love your little Molly..I can't wait to have my own someday literally. Hopefully our two molly's will be friends just like us. haha:)

Kyler and Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
photography by Mikki said...

Brielle...I want to just kiss your little bug~! She is the cutest thing- I just can't help but smile when I look at your blog!