Monday, April 14, 2008

Catchin the Breeze.....

This past weekend was so warm - we set up the little pool and played in it 2 of the days. It was kinda cold water so Grandma Janet got boiling water in pans and kept bringing it out to the pool to heat it up. It was so much fun. Molly is a little fish and just wants to go head first in the water and then sucks a bunch of water in and just does it over and over again-such a goof ball. We took this picture for our start of the summer picture and at the end we will take the same picture and see how much of a tan line our little swimmer has. Wouldn't it be nice to just run around naked and it be accepted. This little one loves to be free and we let her be as much as possible because she gets such joy out of it. (she cant stand up yet, she was just leaning on the pool and we were holding her up right until we took the picture) So this picture is especially for ASHLEY we know you will get as much joy out of it as we did- we miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon.:)

9 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I love her cute little bum!!! I can't wait to see her...I'll be home soon! (P.S.- I love the updates!)

Janet said...

What an adorable little butt!
I love it!!!

Jenna Marie said...

I love those chubby little cheeks of hers... both sets! :) I wish it were warm enough here to get the pool out! Maybe we'll come to your house! :)

kate said...

I love the picture! Classic.. You'll have to hold on to that one to embarrass her in her dating years. :)

Branden and Courtney said...

I know.... Meagan kinda helped me figure it out... thanks for you help. Yeah i'm way sad i don't get to see you guys. mom had me talkin to molly last night while you guys were there and we both swear Molly said she was sad she didn't get to come see her Aunt Courtney this weekend... o and Ryan is bummed too. o-well May will be here soon enough and then he and i will come down. thanks again for your help... if you have em i need Uncle Jeff's, Chris, and Grandma's emails so i can tell them to look at my blog

Abbey said...

I need to pinch that little bum!! Ah, shes so perfect!

The Kitchens said...

You gotta love the butt shot! What a cute little nakie body! She is going to be so much fun this summer.

Anonymous said...

Ya i know its awesome. Taylor made it up for me.

Anonymous said...

Good post.