For just over a month Clint and Kyle have been playing softball every Monday on the Pasta Factory team. Clint looks forward to this each year and it is really fun to hang out with the "ladies" on the bleachers. Clint has so much fun playing with all his best friends and really enjoys the game itself. He is getting faster and better every time. It is so much fun to watch him and Molly likes to look at him through the fence. She gets the biggest smile on her face when she sees him looking at her.
It was also Clint's Birthday on Saturday August 23. He turned 29 years old- He is becoming an old man right before my eyes-Just Kidding, I just can't believe he is 29 that seems so old to me. He had a good birthday I hope. His parents gave him money, my parents gave him grill items, Molly and I gave him 2 pairs of pants, some new shoes, and a BBQ grill. It was a lot of fun we just had a relaxed day and then for dinner we went with Kyle to Texas Road House-One of Clint's favorite places. Happy Birthday Clint!
5 comments:
Holy scrud, look at all those candles! How did you get to be that old????
I guess I didn't realize that our husbands were the same age... same profession... weird... :) Pretty cool though!
Happy Birthday Cleetus!! Ya old fart!
Happy Birthday Cleetus! It's been so fun hanging out with Brielle and Molly and your Mom at the Baseball games. It's fun to get to see your Mom other than at Doxey's office. You are getting pretty old now Cleetus! You have a pretty young foxey looking little wife!
Josh just turned 26 last month and I was feeling that was old, but 29 is older! But it's all good, age doesn't matter! Happy Birthday to Clint. And that's fun he gets to play baseball and you and molly get to go watch and support him!
Post a Comment