Tuesday, August 26, 2008

10 Months Old


My Chubba Wubba Boogie Baby is 10 months Old today!


Molly is getting so big, here are a couple new things Molly does:


  • Blows Kisses
  • Almost has 2 top teeth
  • Plays Patty Cake-including the "roll it" part
  • Stands up to everything
  • Will walk with assistance
  • Always Happy
  • Does the "Super Trooper" Dance ( its to the song Super trooper on Mama Mia, like the disco finger, but with both hands-way funny)
  • Says a couple words such as: oh, and oohh, owee, uh-oh, yea, mama, dada, okay (she says these words sometimes, not all the time and sometimes throws out a random one!)
  • She is a Mommy's girl through and through
I can't believe my sweet baby girl is 10 months old already. She is growing up so fast and learning new things every day. Love you Molly J.

6 comments:

Janet said...

The child is brilliant I tell you! Love the "Super Trooper" dance, save your money for Eshelles!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

What a big girl! So cute! Isn't it so fun to watch them learn?!

Abbey said...

I love that picture! I miss those big eyes!

Josh and Amber said...

Paige has been playing patty cake with me for quite awhile now, but she won't play it all the time. But don't you just love the "roll it" part. Kids do it so cute! I love it! It's so fun watching them grow and learn new things!

photography by Mikki said...

Hey Brielle, you're little bug is so cute! I just wish i could kiss her little cheeks! Let me know your email and I'll send over some pricing info for babies.
Hope you guys enjoyed your summer-

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I love all the pictures you have taken of her!