A lot has been going on this week. Clint went back to school and I started to tend again. It was kinda nice to get back into the swing of things. Molly is everywhere as usual and has finally after a couple weeks cut her top left tooth for good.It has come down and back up like 3 times and had to re-break through every time. She has been very good though and you wouldn't even know she was teething. We went to Clint's softball game on Monday night and it was very cloudy and gloomy, but we had some "cheerios" in our bag and decided to feed the 3 ducks at the pond at the game. After we left they followed us up to the field and then Becky's girls Halli, Ayla, and Tes chased them and had so much fun with those silly ducks. We have been helping Clint get ready for school to start so we have been in his classroom a lot. Molly loves it because there is a million more places for her to climb and get into. She actually fell off a chair and knocked the wind out of her-it was so sad, but she is tough and a-okay. Molly and I play in her room everyday and I caught her playing in her bookshelf. She had pushed her box of diapers over and climbed on top and realized she could get to a lot more things that way(She fell off that too- I know you think I am a horrible mother, but shes fine a promise) The very last thing I am posting about is Molly's love for the leapfrog thing I got at a yard sale. She dances and sings with it everyday-It is so funny and we are teaching her how to shake her booty and she does it pretty good-What a cute girl she is so full of life and entertainment.
PS: If you notice in these pictures Molly has a new fashion statement-We got her ears pierced last Thursday-She barely cried and loves to twist them when she gets tired or is just sitting in her car seat.



.JPG)
PS: If you notice in these pictures Molly has a new fashion statement-We got her ears pierced last Thursday-She barely cried and loves to twist them when she gets tired or is just sitting in her car seat.
6 comments:
I love the earrings! So cute! So, have you received your swap package yet? Just making sure everyone got something in return. Let me know if not! :)
Oh my heck, that is so cute! I wasn't even ready to come home until dad and I just watched the video, now I can hardly wait. Give her big hugs and kisses from us. We are missing our little precious one.
She is so cute! And I see you do have your handful! The picture of her sitting on the diaper box is so funny! I love it! And her earings are cute!
Brielle, your little Mollie is so lucky to have you for her Mommy. I saw your comment on our camping trip. Next time, you need to come with us if you dare! I'm going to try really hard to come to the ball game next monday night! See you there. Luv, Kevyn
I love all the new Dolly Molly pictures. She is getting so big, I cant stand not having her to hug and love.
Grammy jan
Post a Comment