My sweet baby girl is 9 months old as stated in a previous post- well I decided to take a
wack at some pictures of her at 9 months and
here's the outcome- I couldn't be happier there is more than this and they will be on my photo blog. Isn't she
delicious.
7 comments:
So Cute! It looks like you picked a good watermelon, she's going for it.
You are a great photographer Brielle!
Those watermelon pics are so adorable! What a great idea!
I love the pictures! She way cute and I love the idea of the watermelon!
I love the black and white picture with the juicy watermelon in color. That is so cute how she just dived for it!!
Hey I have a question for you about your photography. I work for an orthodontist and he needs some photos of Patients and the office. There are some things that are kind of wierd but anyway call me and I will give you the info. 668-0067
I am waiting to see those cute ears... ive been waiting and waiting and waiting and I'm kind of sick of it!
wow bri! the older she gets the more beautiful she gets! i can't wait to see her and of course you! i am trying to create a blog but i have no idea how it works. HELP ME PLEASE!
Post a Comment