Clean up the Garbage
After helping she usually does this- Such a Sweetie Pie
Perfect I tell you! She is amazingly brilliant and perfect!
All of those pictures are SO stinkin cute! I love it!
brielle, there really is nothing like the love you can have for your baby. and your pics prove it. your the best. ps. are you getting ready to have sadie lady. you will have her soon. im starting to get sad. but i know she will be loved. tadd
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Perfect I tell you! She is amazingly brilliant and perfect!
All of those pictures are SO stinkin cute! I love it!
brielle, there really is nothing like the love you can have for your baby. and your pics prove it. your the best. ps. are you getting ready to have sadie lady. you will have her soon. im starting to get sad. but i know she will be loved. tadd
Post a Comment