I just had the opportunity to take some family pics for one of my favorite families.I was really nervous to take this shoot because I have never done it before and there were a lot of people to fit in and get looking and smiling at the same time. Although I was nervous it was so much fun and I loved every second. Thanks for being my Ginni pigs. Hope you enjoy go to my photo blog to see more! http://briellebroadhead.blogspot.com/

Tes-Halli-Ayla-Daisy
4 comments:
sooooooo cute. love tadd
LOVE the pics so much, you are so talented!! Thank you so much for inviting us to swim lessons, we had such a great time! Also, thank you for coming to Sadie's party & for the great gifts! She wore her cute little dress and bow to church today and LOVES the tunnel!! You're the best and we're so lucky to have you as a part of our lives!!
I love all the pictures you did! way cute!
You captured my little darln's so well Brielle!
Post a Comment