My Little Daisy is one of the sweetest little girls in the whole world. I started babysitting her when she was almost 5 months old. Maggie is one of my best friends in the whole wide world and we consider each other sisters. I love her so much and she has shared her family with me including her sweet Daisy. It was so fun to watch D-ball with my little Molly- it makes me so happy to see that someone like Daisy loves Molly just like I love Daisy. I am so grateful for them in my life and am so excited they will be a part of Molly's life forever. While we were taking pictures Daisy wanted Molly to match her so they could get a cute picture or two together so we did the best we could and I captured this sweet picture of them, one of my favorites for sure. I love you Daisy and Maggie, thanks for being so good to us-
Smooshy and Delicious
(they get this name because they are/were very smooshy,chubby little babies and actually feel/felt the exact same way-fat and happy just the way we like them.)
Maggie and Daisy with Molly when she was just 1 day old.
2 comments:
HEY! I was excited to see you found me! I just have to say that Molly is ADORABLE! I just think she's the cutest thing! I love all of her bows she has. Too cute. I'm glad all is well with you and your cute family!!!!
I just have to also say, that those two other girls in the pictures are superbly beautiful also!
Post a Comment