Monday, July 28, 2008

9 MoNtHs oLD


Molly J. turned 9 months old on the 26th. I can't believe she is that old already. I remember going to her 6 month dr. appointment and there was a little girl who was there for her 9 month check up and I thought to myself that is like forever before we go to our 9 month appointment. WRONG! We went today and Molly had another successful appointment. She is 29 in. long- 20 lbs. 11 oz. and the doc said she is in the 90th percentile for height and 80th for weight. He said,"She is really tall and slender" I looked at her and pointed to her thighs and said "What part of this is SLENDER." Well whatever the stats say I guess.

Molly has been getting so big, smart, and still continues to brighten each day. She is constantly making us laugh and is slowly, but surely getting an attitude-but it is manageable. She is getting to be more and more of a Mama's girl. She has fallen a bunch- nailed her head into things and what not and she is pretty tough. She loves to stand up against anything we will allow her. Her new thing is mimicking She copies everything we do if we fake laugh she does, if we sing she copies the tune. She is so full of life and energy I just love watching her explore her little world. When she pulls the toilet paper off the roll I don't get mad instead I get the camera or show her how to roll it back up. She is so much fun and I can't believe she is so big. She has blown kisses a couple times, waves bye bye, says "Ma Ma" says " Da Da" and sometimes says "bu bu"

(bye bye). She is brilliant I tell you.

I love this little chubby cheeks and am totally in love with her sweet face and personality. She is my sunshine- I love you Mol Ball!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Um, I think some of those "mama" sounds she is making is for "grandma". But I know she loves you best and thats the way it should be.
I don't mind coming in 3rd right after Clint.

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

She is adorable! I love seeing all the pics! I am new to this blogging thing, but your site is really cute!

Talia Vaughn said...

Hey Brielle...Hey I have a bunch of questions for you...first are you still looking for some kids to watch?? Send me and email at tvaughn56@hotmail.com so then I can send you a bunch of questions. thanks a bunch. Your little girl looks like so much fun!

Josh and Amber said...

She is adorable! Since I never see you guys, I love watching your little girl grow here on the blog!

TADDy Daddy said...

soooooooooooooo cute. nothing better. love sadie bff