Monday, September 1, 2008

Swiss Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am going to have a booth at Swiss Days this year

Where: Santa Clara, @ the new City hall building in the valley (not at the park this year)
When: Saturday- September 27,2008

What: Flower Clips, Headbands, Little Clips, Bows, Baby Bracelets, and Tutus (Clint is going to be selling some sunglasses as well)


So come one, come all it will be fun I am telling you!



6 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

I've never been to the swiss days. I've lived here over 5years now and have heard of them, but don't really understand it. Is is just booths and stuff? I may have to check it out this year. It looks like you'll have some cute stuff at your booth. Does it cost anything to get in? Or is it just a walk around free brouse and do what you want? Sorry so many questions!

TADDy Daddy said...

u go girl. love tadd

Janet said...

If I buy a tutu does Molly come with it?

kate said...

How fun! Your stuff is darling! :)

Kevyn said...

I'm going to have to put that on my calendar so I remember! Luv, Kevyn

Tadd & Kara said...

LOVE the product!! We're in! So ready for some cute Brielley bows! After things settle down you still want to do a little Sadie 1yr. photo shoot?