Friday, September 26, 2008

11 Months Old


I have been doing monthly updates on Molly since she was born so why stop now right. I cant believe my little booga wooga lil babe is almost 1 years old. She has changed our lives, I don't even know what we did before she came along. She makes me laugh everyday, she has the cutest little babble and way of saying certain words. O she is glorious simply GlorIOus!

We love you lil babe!



Recent Milestones of the babe.....


  • Can walk whenever she wants, wont take off from room to room but busts it out sometimes.
  • Says: "dat"(that) "dis"(this)"mama" "dada" "Jesus", and "baba"
  • Loves the tub, or the shower when she hears it turn on she cruises in there
  • Loves to be outside
  • Loves being naked whenever possible
  • Has 5 teeth-3 bottom, 2 top
  • Total Drama Queen if she gets something taken away or we tell her "no" she lays her head on the floor and just says "ooooo" in the very pitiful tone. Or she does the broken heart cry-whichever one she thinks will get her what she wants.
  • All of her pants and shorts o and even her jamies are too tight on her thighs
  • Loves life

PS: SWISS DAYS TOMORROW-SATURDAY the 27th WAHOO from 9-5 there is a parade at 9:30(thats for you Alana)

3 comments:

Tadd & Kara said...

good luck with your big sale day!! I've got primary practice for the program, but desperately want to go to the parade......should I just ditch?? anyway--I'll still come even if I don't make the parade. watch for tadd he's totally bussing people back and forth!

Alana said...

missing the parade right now, in fact, but we are going to make it out there.!!!

Kyler and Hillary said...

Hi brielle! how ya doin? were you stressed for your booth? MY mom said that she went and saw how cute everything was! She bragged to me about it just to let you know! :)