Someone I know
loves to take all the wipes out of the bucket...

Someone I know thinks that peas are an accessory...
Someone I know thinks they can do the laundry...

And someone else that I know believes these sticker are hers to do with what she pleases...

Someone else that I know is the cutest little stinker there is. I love this smooshy gooshy mess maker.
8 comments:
Hi! Its Summers sister. Just want to let you know that Ive loved loved loved the flowers that I have from you! And Ill be FOR SURE buying more via Summer before I leave town!
and your daughter is a DOLL!!!
What a cute post! I loved it. Molly is so cute and funny. I think her and Paige would have fun together. I know me and you don't know eachother personally very well. But maybe we should get our kids together sometime.
Somebody I know thinks Molly is the most beautiful, intelligent, precious baby in the entire world!
She is getting so stinkin' big! I can't believe it. So you said something about Swiss days not at the park, does that mean your booth will be at the city hall? I wanted to come check it out if I am gonna be in town which I don't know yet if I will be. Let me know.
I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It is crazy to think Milo will soon be that big and getting into everything. I am excited now but I am sure when it comes I might change my mind!
Hey I'm hosting a party at my house Wednesday night at 7:30pm for Heritage Makers. I dunno if you've ever heard of them, but it's in the lines of digital scrapbooking, and making books out of your photos, and game cards, greeting cards, ect. I think the product is awesome and thought you might be interested. If you are or have more questions on it, please e-mail me at atanner04@hotmail.com and then I can e-mail you my address and phone number and what not. And if you can make it, you can bring molly to. I need to meet this little girl! Hope to hear from you soon!
P.S. It looks like I'm gonna check out the Swiss Day's this year, so I'll stop by your booth. My sister in-law is doing a booth too for her viynl business, so it should be fun!
Brielle,
Here is what I want;
from the picture below;
2 of your small yellow flowers
1 dark red large flower
1 pinkish large flower
Your awesome! Thanks so much.
I had a girl in Virginia make me some bows and they were such CRAP! Yours are awesome!!!
MOLLY IS SO "CUTE"!!! I LIKE THE PAJAMAS MRS. PERRY GAVE HER! I LOVE THE HAT YOU AND MOLLY MADE FOR MRS. PERRY. I'M IN HER CLASS SO I KNOW ABOUT THE CUTE LITTLE HAT. I REMEMBER ONE TIME YOU AND MOLLY WERE AT THE SCHOOL DURING LUNCH AND MOLLY WAS WATCHING EVREYBODY THRU THE WINDOW PUSHING THE BLINDS SO SHE CAN SEE WHILE SHE IS EATING. THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment