Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rain Rain lets go Play


What a fun 10 minutes in our St. George rain. I had to run out to the car and get Clints phone so I took Molly with me and it was raining REALLy hard and so I ran and Molly started laughing so hard so we stayed out in the rain for as long as it lasted which was 10 minutes I would guess like usual. It was so much fun and I just love seeing Molly laugh that hard and be so happy-What a cute little cuddle bug!







5 comments:

Janet said...

How cute is that! It looks like she loved it, what a fun mom you are!

photography by Mikki said...

OH how cute is your little girl! I hope my neice grows up to be just like her! The only open time I have until December, is Nov. 8th in the morning- let me know if that will work for you; I hope it will!!! (mickleigh11@hotmail.com)

Alana said...

Awwww, cute!!!!! plain old cute!!!!!!

Abbey said...

She's the cutest little girl I have ever seen!! I wish we could have stayed longer so that she would be more comfortable around us... She's getting so fun!

Branden and Courtney said...

I know your always getting on me about blogging more so i thought i'd let you know i just posted not one but 2 new posts. so yay go me. i'm so excited to come home and see you guys. i hope the next few weeks just fly by until i get to be there.