Between the morning and afternoon sessions of Conference we decided to go to the park and play on the swings. Molly loves being outside so much and she loves the swings. It was so nice outside today and it was a lot of fun to just play and not have to worry about anything else. It was fun to have Clint with us in the middle of the day too because lately at least this week he has been gone from 8 am till 8/9 pm and we have missed him dearly. What a fun Park day!
These last couple of pictures are also from this weekend! Molly has got some serious concentration while she is walking.

8 comments:
The park looked like so much fun. Now that's it's cooling down some I need to start going again! And those last three pictures are adorable!
She is so dang cute! You look great too!
I think grandma better go with you when you take little babe to the park next time. I love that little squeal and giggle she does when she's in the swing.
She's doing so well in walking she's going to be running by her birthday!
We actually were up north when Mikki took our pics! I wish we had places that green and pretty around here!
So so cute!!! She makes me so happy.
Maybe you guys need to come up here to visit me before it snows!!!
Too cute! I love the one of her with the big yellow flower. Awwww!
So cute I love all of the pictures of here. Hey I got a e-mail from stephanie from Ecuador I gave her your e-mail too I hope that is ok! Way Random.
Hey--where is that fun park with the baby swing? Tadd & I are totally park scouts trying to find one w/ a swing for sadie. she sooo loves the park. it's so much fun watching her explore and be such a big girl! you'll have to email me janet's address so we can come party for molly 1st!!
Post a Comment