I can't believe this day has come so quickly. Molly turned one today and is cuter than ever. She brings so much joy into our lives and is the sweetest little thing there is. She has learned so much and everyday seems to surprise us with something else she can do. She makes us so happy and we are so glad she is a part of our family. Her sweet little giggle brightens my day and she is constantly making us laugh. We think she is pretty sweet. She walks everywhere now sometimes I think she is going to fall face flat because she is going so fast. She loves to give kisses to everyone. One of her favorite things is to be outside and playing in the dirt. She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and baby dolls. We love you Molly J and hope you had a wonderful birthday.
4 comments:
She looks so cute in her birthday dress. (Good job Grandma Kara!)
We look forward to many more birthdays with our little one, she is soooo loved!
I can't believe how fast they grow up! I love the birthday pictures. I am already starting to thing about Milo's first birthday!
I love you Molly J!! I wish I was there to play with your right this minute!
Happy Birthday Molly!! I cant believe how fast they grow! She is adorable!!
Post a Comment