MOLLY IS WALKING EVERYWHERE!!!! Molly has been walking since she was about 10 1/2 months old from item to item now she just walks all over everywhere. It is so cute to see her little stance and wobbly walk. She is getting so big. This is at the end of the day so we can say goodbye to the pig tails!
Here are some pictures from our trip to Vegas yesterday. We decided to go down and spend a fun day as a family. We went shopping and walked the strip down to the m&m factory and then back to Caesars Palace. We got a few fun things and had a great lunch at PF Changs.

F.A.O Shwartz

PF Changs


M&M Factory
5 comments:
hey, how do I get some bows from you?? They are so cute!!
She is walking so good! Paige has finially been walking along couches and what not, so should start walking soon I hope.
sounds good! Ill get in contact with you!
Molly is cruising! I love how she blows kisses and waves bye bye.
I can't believe your baby is walking! It seems like a few days ago we were at the boys' softball games and she was just little still! Crazy how time flies and kids just grow up so fast!
Post a Comment