Well today after Clint got home we decided to go to the park since we have not been out since Sunday because Molly has had an awful cold(hence the runny nose in some pictures-sorry) and Clint volunteered to change the lil' babes diaper-Surprised, yes me too! So he proceeded to change her bum and did a fine job until it came time to put her pants back on.
Molly loved it and once she would pull them off her head she tried so hard to put them back on top of her head. What a goofy child I have, she brings us so much laughs we are so Lucky!
Needless to say before we left Clint pleaded and begged ME to put her pants on because he just could not do it. He is such a fun cute daddy. We ended up going to the park with her pants on her bootie!
2 comments:
Ha, ha! snotty nose! I'm a little worried about my own child...Dave is under the impression that children don't need clothes until they are 2. I'm sure there will be plenty-a-days when my kid goes out the door with little more than a diaper. If that! :)
Can't wait for her birthday! Give her kisses from us!
Hey Brielle,
Thanks for posting on our blog. It is funny you did because I was just telling Tom how much Rebecca is going to miss Molley. We actually moved already. Sheesh, what a process it is to get all of our crud in order to move. I think that I am going to have a garage sale this week or next. Anyways, we will have to keep in touch through blogging now because we are in Washington Fields, but we will sure miss seeing you and Molly at church on Sunday. By the way, cute blog. I will be sure to add you to my list of friends.
Post a Comment