Friday, October 31, 2008

HaLlOwEeN


This week has been really crazy we have had 2 parties, worked @the factory 2 nights, Molly's 1yr old Dr. Appointment, school Halloween parade and of course "trick or treating"

1: Molly and Me 2: Mom and Aunt Jill 3: McCain and Obama 4:Alec,Molly, and Me 5: Cody, Me, and Molly 6:Mom and Molly

1&2:One Proud papa takin Molly in the school parade 3:Grandma Kara and Molly 4:Grandma Janet and Mol 5:Kitty Cat Molly 6: Grandma Janet and Mol in the neighborhood parade

I know there are a ton of pictures comin up but I just couldn't pick a couple they are all so "STINKIN" cute!

Molly was a Kitty for our two Halloween Parties
Isn't she sweet?

For the Parade @ Clint's school and trick or treating she went as a STUNK(that's what Ally calls her)


Me and the cute little Stink
One of my new favorite pictures!!! They both just look so cute
What a cute lil' stinker- speaking of the little stink we took her for her one yr. appointment on Tuesday and she is a whopping 24.2 lbs (95%) and 30 1/4 in. (95%) She is healthy I guess you could say-her thighs are just as smooshy as ever and we wouldn't have it any other way.

6 comments:

kate said...

She has to be the CUTEST skunk I've ever seen! Love that! :)

Alana said...

WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!!!! That skunk costume is the cutest thing I have ever seen on earth!!! I forgot... where did you get it? It's so cute it almost hurts to look at it. I love little Molly!!! Did she like her slinky? Anika is already over it.

Elisha said...

Ohhh!! She is so stinking cute. I wished that I would have moved the bow to the ear like you did because everyone was saying how my little boy was just as cute as can be. I love that costume. I think that I am going to save it for my other kids. Cute pix too. I love them.

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Yeah we got some dang cute skunks!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

She looks so darn cute! I can't beleive she weighs almost as much as Tanner!

Janet said...

I love my little stinker!~
What a fun week, ya gotta love halloween!