Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Vegas here I come!!!

It is 8:00 AM on this fine October day and my little miss decides to do this right when she wakes up. I think she does this just about every morning! She is totally getting ready to go SHOPPING!
She gets a hold of Clint's wallet:

first she strategically takes out all the cards, flinging them to the ground-

second she scatters the dollar bills all over-

third she tries to put them back in-What a smart little child.

fourth she hands them to me one at a time as I put them back in the wallet for her to repeat the process.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Look at her standing up all confident!!

My little one loves looking at her cousin Molly... She's doin flips right now!

Josh and Amber said...

Already getting in daddy's wallet!! She's a smart girl!

Janet said...

I'm so excited to have another little shopping buddy!