Molly loves going to the park and loves the swings-She likes to dangle all her limbs downward, she thinks it is so funny.
Molly loves the way the sand feels on her hands and goes crazy and makes the sand go everywhere. She even decided it looked kinda tasty and continued to add some fiber to her diet.
This is where Molly goes every time the door is open into the corner next to the front door
Ally had to hold on tight to Molly so she would sit for at least one picture
Molly's pumpkin is the one with oval eyes and Ally's has squarish eyes.

3 comments:
Those pumpkins are so cute! I'm gonna carve some on Thursday and I can't wait!!
Um..I a little grossed out by the new fiber diet she's on. Cute pictures, love the pumpkins, you are the best mommy and babysitter ever!
Cute baby as usual. Why in the world do kids like to eat dirt? It is the craziest thing.
Post a Comment