Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Fun Family Weekend

With Swiss Days being THIS WEEKEND, I have been super busy and Clint has had a lot to do with his ESL class so we have not had too much time to enjoy this little family we live in. One of us is either doing homework or making endless bows. So this weekend we decided to put it all aside and just hang out as a family. So Friday we kicked it off with the Rodeos Children's parade because a teacher Clint works with Brent Prince was the Grand Marshall of the Rodeo so we went to the parade on both Friday and Saturday. Molly loved standing in the street all by herself and clapping and pointing at the people saying "dat"(that). She kept turning around to make sure we were still there and every once in a while she would walk back to us-Yes I said walk, she is getting pretty good-she wont go off by herself we have to get her started for the most part. Then on Saturday we went to the Rodeo, Molly had a pink cowgirl hat and loved taking it on and off, she was fascinated by all the people and she was good the WHOLE time. We had such a good weekend and loved to be together and not having to worry about everything else.

Me and my Little Babe- She loved watching and clapping
She was walking to me-How exciting!

Molly's very first parade

Molly's first Rodeo with daddy-I love this little hat!
Some Randomness also from this weekend-I decided to let her feed herself Spaghetti, what was I thinking????

My mom let us take this little shopping cart home, Molly had fun pushing it and in the first picture that is her walking to me. When she walks she has this perma-grin saying "I am so proud of myself" It is so so cute I just love watching her face light up like that.

4 comments:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! We should have met up at the Rodeo we were there Saturday too! I know we really got to set something up soon!

Abbey said...

Oh my word!! She's standing and walking... I can't wait to see it in person this weekend! Man, I miss that little sweetie!

Janet said...

Molly was the best part of the parade! Can't wait to get better so I can cuddle with my little babe

Alana said...

cutie pie!!!!!!!!!