Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy---Busy---Busy


Just a bit of what has been going on lately:
We have (or I) have been very busy getting ready for Swiss Days on the 27th. Molly has been such a help especially when she is sleeping. She just keeps looking so much older to me and it is making me kinda sad, in just over a month she will be 1. She has also been keeping me very busy especially in her room as you will see in the pictures below, I believe this is her very favorite place to be. She is so curious and I just love watching her explore this great giant glorious world that we live in. She is learning new tricks every day and has been walking 5-7 steps at a time, and can balance like a champ. Her other favorite thing is to be nakie and crawl away from me really fast so I can't put a diaper on her- Clint has been busy teaching the 4th graders and taking an ESL class all the while working at Pasta Factory. He is working so hard. So that just about sums it all up for now-Busy Busy Busy!

Molly loves to pull all her books off the shelf a numerous amount of times a day:)

No words needed to explain this one...........

Standing like a big girl, and No shes not in trouble she just likes to stand in the corner, Weird!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Cute pictures! I'm a bit concerned she may have inherited my thighs! NO........!!!!!

Josh and Amber said...

Look at her go. She's got a lot of toys and books. Paige has some, but not enough to make a mess like that. And look at her standing, she will be fully walking in no time. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my little crawler! haha!

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Tanner did the same thing with his books! Now I cringe everytime he brings one out to read, but to my surprise, he has learned to get one at a time. I love the endless cleaning of messes!

Kevyn said...

I hope she inherited Janets thighs cuz I think they are cute! Brielle, thanx for commenting on my blog about our Beach trip, it was so fun, next time you guys need to come with us! Hey tell Janet to remind me of Swiss Days so I can come see your booth! Luv, Kevyn

Alana said...

She is too dang cute. I'm glad I got to see the little cutie in person tonight. I just got home and told Brandon that CTR 5 has no hope, and we HAVE to bribe them. Thanks for the tips!

Tadd & Kara said...

Oh Brielle, the mess is all too familiar!!I just don't know how it happens so fast. I'll clean up one room while she's tearing another apart. I've gotten to the point where I just leave it until she goes to bed! There's just no stopping her...and who would want to I guess? She's just learning and experiencing so much! Looks like molly is just a few steps behind! (ha ha, no pun there eh?)