Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Little this A little That...

Airplanes:
A couple weekends ago after church we went to my parents for dinner and to watch my little brother fly his plane. This is pretty serious stuff, I was like that would be so easy to fly. Well Cody dared let me fly it and well lets just say if he would not have been standing right next to me the plane would have nose dived and been ruined. That is one tricky thing to fly, and it is very touchy. Molly loved watching it in the air, but didn't like it by her if the motor was on. It was a great way to spend the afternoon.
Trying to figure out what this thing was.Grandma and Grandpa Perry

This is just one of my favorite pictures. I don't know if its the coloring or what, I just love it.

Noodles:
Molly has a favorite cupboard @ Grandma Broadheads and one evening she decided to break into that cupboard and break open a bag of macaroni noodles. She just kept picking them off the floor and eating them. Funny little girl. She loves to do this kind of thing, but I guess she is just figuring this big world out one mess at a time.
"I'll have this one, and this one, and o yes, this one looks tasty"

Future Cupcake Decorator:
This week my mom let me know about a little cooking class one of her friends does at Ben Franklin that is free. So today I put Molly and Ally down for early naps so we could make it to the little class. It was so cute they have stools lined up around the counter and today they were decorating cupcakes. They filled them with "gold" which was like the cream in a doughnut. Then they frosted them green for St. Patrick's Day. Molly actually did spread some frosting on the cupcake, but really liked dipping her little spatula thing in the frosting and having it make its way to her mouth. I think we will have to do this more often, Molly really enjoyed it. There are more around town we might have to check out as well.
Sneaking some Frosting
Actually putting some frosting on her little cupcake
Me and my best girl. She has been so fun lately and has been learning new things all the time. I just can't believe how grown-up she is. It doesn't help that everything that makes her a baby is slowly disappearing. First Bottles, now she is basically potty trained-which means no diapers, our next jump is the Binkie, but that is going to have to wait a while because I want her to still be my baby for a little while longer. More on potty training and Molly's new tricks later.

3 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

how fun is that, a little cooking class! What time do they do those, and how often? I need to seek out and find some of the fun little things in town to do with Paige. If you find some good ones let me know! Also, Molly looks so cute in all her pics! She's really growing up! I can't wait to hear more on the potty training stuff.

topfam said...

Brem! I can't believe how much Heavenly Father loves me.... He totally set up a little shopping date for us because we just couldn't get it figured out on our own. I could squeeze Molly all day! She was the hit in target. No one could walk by without checking her out. What a little show off!! She totally knew she was the star. Just watching you talk, and looking into your eyes reminds me of how much and why I love you so much! You have the most precious spirit the just glows around you. OHH how I love you! Thanks so much for hanging out with me. We'll see Saturday! loves~Maggie

Janet said...

Looks like you guys have been doing tons of fun things! She is growing up way to fast, I'm glad you're at least trying to slow her down!