This past week for Spring Break we just stayed in town. We had a pretty relaxing week, we just did our own thing pretty much with no real schedule. It was a lot of fun. Most of our days were spent outside at the park or the Splash Pad. It was so much fun, on Wed. we went to the park with some friends and then on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. We went to the Splash Pad. It was so much fun, the water was a little cold at first, but Molly didn't seem to mind.- The first trip to the Splash Pad Molly loved every second and was running right into all the water with no fear. Day 2 wasn't as successful, she was playing and having a lot of fun till she fell and hit her head on a metal thing in the ground, and continued to fall throughout the trip so we didn't stay very long. On Saturday she also had a blast, she was getting sorta tired so we didn't play for all that long, but she loved it none the less. I noticed her swimsuit getting pretty beat up just in that first day so I didn't want her to ruin all her suits so this cute striped beauty will be her rough and tough rock scrapping splash pad suit. She loved it so much, I am sad to see Spring Break over, but there are only 9 more weeks of school I think???? I am seeing more Splash Pad dates in our future for sure probably on a weekly basis depending on the weather that is.
Splish Splash...No fear in this child!
O isn't she so cute, I cant resist her cuteness....
Sweet Cousin Mya came for a day at the splash pad too....
Look at that cute girl and those ever so chubby thighs- I can't resist giving her thighs a squeeze at least once daily:)
Molly really enjoyed the water, I am so excited for the summer- Only about 9 more weeks till that time will arrive and we can hardly wait.
Molly really enjoyed the water, I am so excited for the summer- Only about 9 more weeks till that time will arrive and we can hardly wait.
7 comments:
She looks so darling in her swimsuit! I'm excited to take Paige to the splash pads a bunch this summer. She liked it last year, but this year I think she's love it because she can move around a lot more! Also, I notice Molly's hair is getting longer! Yay!
I love the pictures. She is so cute in her swimsuit! I can't wait for summer either. We will have to go swimming or just anything because it has been forever since I have seen you.
Molly is so cute! We should get together sometime and go to the park, I think we live right by each other! I was talking to Tad and he said you lived right down the street. If you want to email me you phone # shlambert@hotmail.com, and we can put together a park date!
That was way fun. I am excited for when Mya can come play too! I love that picture you took of her. Molly is so rad!
She iS SO cute. I can't believe how big she's getting!!
Brielle, I could not help but see how much she looks like Cortney in the swimming suit pictures. I have not seen that before. but she is so cute! Looks like you are having fun being a great mom. Cleola
no freaking way- her little swimsuit is so cute! i love me some molly! she was so cute moving the tomatoes around last night. park date for sure is on the way.
Post a Comment