This weekend has started off awesome! Clint and I have like 10 days off of our jobs because of Spring Break cuz he is a teacher, and the kids I tend parents are teachers-So Break for US YEAH!! We are going to do some spring cleaning and have a ton of fun in the sun!
Anyways, a couple days ago we went to the park to throw rocks in the pond and feed the ducks and play around a little. Molly fell and scraped her knee. It didn't even bother her, I didn't even know she had done it. Then since I cleaned it off and it was bloody so I put a band-aid on it and she has been extremely worried about it and just wants us to keep kissing it. She will sit in her car seat and if she can see it she points- and pushes on it and says "uh-oh" and keeps whining about it until you kiss it better. It is so funny and sweet at the same time.
Molly's First Real "boo-boo", she is so rough and tough, yet still very girly.
Miss Molly having an afternoon snack, after playing hard at the park. Catchin up on some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
I love how she is so pleased with her choclatey treasure, a girl after my own heart.
Today I called Becky to see if she wanted to go to the park-she agreed and we went to the "dizzy" park. The girls had a blast, her girls were getting over being sick and Molly has an ear infection so we didn't last too long(now that I think about it it was like 1 1/2 hrs-whoops, lost track of time) , but it was still a blast.
Could Ayla be any cuter????
Molly liked this thing, but not for too long. She has the biggest smile.
Yes, the slide....
Then tonight we went to Ben and Becks and Molly loved playing with the big kids. She loved being with Daisy and the other little girls. It is so weird because I started to tend Daisy when she was 5 months old and now she is turning 10! I just can't believe it, it makes me feel like an old geezer!
My sweet precious girls. Daisy, Molly, Halli, Tes and Ayla, O how I love these little ladies with all my heart.
Could this be any sweeter- Tes just turned 6 Happy Birthday sweet girl.
Just had to throw this in cuz no one is paying attention and it is silly.
Anyways, a couple days ago we went to the park to throw rocks in the pond and feed the ducks and play around a little. Molly fell and scraped her knee. It didn't even bother her, I didn't even know she had done it. Then since I cleaned it off and it was bloody so I put a band-aid on it and she has been extremely worried about it and just wants us to keep kissing it. She will sit in her car seat and if she can see it she points- and pushes on it and says "uh-oh" and keeps whining about it until you kiss it better. It is so funny and sweet at the same time.
Today I called Becky to see if she wanted to go to the park-she agreed and we went to the "dizzy" park. The girls had a blast, her girls were getting over being sick and Molly has an ear infection so we didn't last too long(now that I think about it it was like 1 1/2 hrs-whoops, lost track of time) , but it was still a blast.
Then tonight we went to Ben and Becks and Molly loved playing with the big kids. She loved being with Daisy and the other little girls. It is so weird because I started to tend Daisy when she was 5 months old and now she is turning 10! I just can't believe it, it makes me feel like an old geezer!
2 comments:
Molly is getting so, so big. It's crazy! But she's beautiful Brielle, her eyes are so big!
Yeah she was born with so much hair, I guess all those things they say about heartburn are true.
If you could that would be awesome. I could pay for them too, just let me know. (:
Sounds like you guys are already having a great spring break! I wish I could hang out this week but I am going out of town...we will have to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment