To my Daddy:
I love you because:
You adore me with all your heart and call me your "sweet pea".
You love to tickle me and make me giggle.
You pick me up when I fall down and make me feel safe.
You love to watch movies with me- even if they are "kiddish".
You can always make me smile- especially when you come home from work.
You work so hard so that Mommy can stay home with me and so that we can have whatever we need.
You are always concerned about me and how things will affect me.
You think that I am the whole wide world and love me more than all the stars in the sky.
You give me all your spare change to put in my piggy bank.
You love to snuggle with me in the morning and any other time for that matter.
You come in my room just to read me stories and play with me.
You love my mommy so much and make us such a happy family.
I love you daddy, I hope you have a great Fathers day!
Love- Your Sweet Pea-Molly J.
We also want to wish the other fathers in our lives a HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
(the late)Grandpa Greg, Grandpa Steve, and Grandpa Craig

You love to tickle me and make me giggle.
You love to watch movies with me- even if they are "kiddish".
You work so hard so that Mommy can stay home with me and so that we can have whatever we need.
You think that I am the whole wide world and love me more than all the stars in the sky.
You love to snuggle with me in the morning and any other time for that matter.
You come in my room just to read me stories and play with me.You love my mommy so much and make us such a happy family.
Love- Your Sweet Pea-Molly J.
We also want to wish the other fathers in our lives a HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
(the late)Grandpa Greg, Grandpa Steve, and Grandpa Craig

2 comments:
Thank you for honoring Clint with such a sweet post. He is a wonderful daddy!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mencegah-pemanasan-global
Post a Comment