One day we took Molly to the zoo with my Mom, Courtney, and her fiance' Brandon. We took her last year when she was itty bitty and could really care less, but this year she was all about it. Her very favorite animal was the elephant she was making the elephant sound and action of the trunk all day. I think her most favorite thing was the Carousel though, at first she was a little nervous about it, but once it started going she laughed the entire ride. I can't believe how much she loved that ride- She kept trying to get back on once the ride was over and we were out of the gate:)

They have the nicest pools/hot-tubs where we stay. They have a couple really hot hot tubs and then some that are just like a bathtub that the little ones can play in. Molly has kinda out-grown her baby float (or she just doesn't like to be in it) so we just got her the ring floaty and she did great. She loved to swim and walking around on the steps. (-the pictures from top-right then bottom-left: The whole gang, Miss Molly, Vann and Molly, Molly and I X2, Grandma Grandpa and Molly, Kaitlin and Molly, Grandma and Molly)

These last ones are just from random things, from dinner and just hanging out. Pictures are of Molly with cousins Maddox-Mckayla-Vann, Grandpa, Vann, Cousin Josh, Me, and Kaitlin- Maddox
We had so much fun and can't wait till next year- Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Ferron!! We had a BLAST!!!
3 comments:
That little trip looked like so much fun! And you gotta love the Hoogle Zoo. I was glad I got to take Paige there this year, but she wasn't really all that into it (it was a little cold), but we still had fun!
That looks like it was so much fun. I can't wait to take Milo to the zoo.
I'm so glad you had such a great time. Park City is so fun and the place you stayed in looks beautiful. So glad you got to take Molly J to the zoo...good times!
Post a Comment