Saturday, June 6, 2009

Leaving you with some of my J O Y

We are headed on our summer vacay to Disney Land- We are so excited to take Molly she is totally obsessed with anything Mickey/Minnie Mouse so it should be a good time had by all- In the meantime I am going to post some pictures that capture my Molly in all her well Molliness-

Helping me Clean- She is obsessed with helping me in the house cleaning(that is a brand new sponge by the way)A little stunned-She didn't know I was in the bathroom watching herOkay now the Smile- she doesn't smile on Que yet, but we still manage to get a fewCrooked Smile- she does this smile at least once while taking pictures-classic MollyFishy Face- this was her attempt at the fishy face she was in the middle of moving her lips like a fish.My Little Animal- my little clown, she loves to make such funny faces, I actually got quite a few during this snap fest!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Cute pictures, love the last one!
Hope you're having a blast in Disneyland!