Monday, June 22, 2009

Wish us Luck!


Today is the day that we are going to say goodbye to little Miss Molly's beloved Binky-She has loved this thing since day one and I must admit I am kinda sad to see it go-it really is the only thing keeping her any bit of a baby-she is a big girl now for heaven sakes she is potty trained so I think it is time. So we have been cutting the tips off of her binky's and telling her they are broken and let her put them in the garbage-so today we are getting rid of ALL of them and we will see how it goes. I sure hope she does okay I am very nervous about this-that binky has been a life saver and now well we will just have to see.... Wish us Luck!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

You can do it Molly J! Grandma loves you!!!

The Johnson 5 said...

Can I throw Breckyn's thumb in the trash with Molly's binkies too? haha I wish!