So today was a bit of a surprise @ dance class. They are changing studios so we are taking a two week break, so they decided to do the parents day today. I had no idea or else I would have brought my good camera. So I luckily had my little one in my purse and got some pretty cute pictures. The girlies move so quickly so some turned out a tad blurry. I took quite a few pictures but couldn't really narrow it down. They get to dress up and dance to a coordinating song. It is pretty dang cute. Molly did so well today and loved being a little show off in front of everyone. Janet was able to buzz over quick since she didn't work today and Molly thought that was pretty cool. Maybe next time Grandma Kara and Daddy can sneak away from school to watch.
Dressing up like Cowgirls and dancing to a "Toy Story" song.
Molly and Miss Sheila- I just love this picture it is so sweet.
My little Cowgirl, she was in the process of getting all dressed up.
This is their little tutu/wand dance. The girls love this one so much. Molly wanted to hold all the wands possible. They dance to a little fairy song.
Nothing cuter than a tutu booty:)
My baby Ballerina, she gets better and better each week. She still gets a little nervous, but gets really excited to go to "ballet" class.
Showing off for whomever will watch.
This was a new one for this week. They all looked like little diva's and danced to a song about growing up. They had Boa's, sunglasses, skirts, necklaces, dress up shoes. Nothing more fun. Molly couldn't quite figure out how the boa was suppose to work.
O what little cuties- This is Molly and the one on the far right is Molly's new little buddy Chloe. Molly loves sitting by Chloe and dancing by her.
O yes, Diva indeed!
Just a bit of Sass...
Along with all the wands, Molly wanted all the necklaces too. She loves dress up this dance class is just perfect.
After all that hard work they get to have a tea party with water and cookies and other snacks. Molly attempted to poor her own water today, and managed to spill all over. O-well, she will get it down at some point.
I am so glad Molly has the opportunity to go to dance class and experience fun things like this. It helps her so much socially, and they learn to follow directions. She loves to march,march, march like she does in dance and she will show anyone who will watch how she lifts her leg into a 2 year olds version of an arabesque. She is growing up so much and I love seeing her cute face every day. Dance Miss Molly, Dance like no one is watching!
There is a video of her dancing in the post below this one...
Dressing up like Cowgirls and dancing to a "Toy Story" song.
Molly and Miss Sheila- I just love this picture it is so sweet.
Nothing cuter than a tutu booty:)This was a new one for this week. They all looked like little diva's and danced to a song about growing up. They had Boa's, sunglasses, skirts, necklaces, dress up shoes. Nothing more fun. Molly couldn't quite figure out how the boa was suppose to work.
O what little cuties- This is Molly and the one on the far right is Molly's new little buddy Chloe. Molly loves sitting by Chloe and dancing by her.There is a video of her dancing in the post below this one...
3 comments:
Love the Diva's! She is going to be a dancer for sure. Very impressive!
Oh my gosh, I am dying!!! She is such a little cutie pie. Where do you take her and how old do they have to be to start?
oh my heck! I can't believe that she is in dance...sooo cute! I am dying on that cute pic of her in a tu-tu (how do you spell that?) Anyways, why is molly so cute?! and that cute pinkish flower bow is from megan shaheen. she made it and is amazing!
Post a Comment