For the Labor day weekend we decided to go to my Grandma Jan and Grandpa Kent's house in Ferron, Ut. Since Clint and I started dating he has always referred to them as Grandma and Grandpa Ferron-That is what we call them a lot of the time! It is a small little farm town and my Grandparents live in the boonies of the town. My Grandpa is a total Farmer, he cuts hay and all! Molly has only been up there two times and they were both for funerals one for my Grandpa Snow and one for my Dad. So we thought it was time to take a real "fun" trip without any funerals:).. We also get to see my Grandma Snow when we go there because they live in the same town, it is great. I knew Molly would have an absolute blast and a blast she had. She was in her glory, I think the only time she was inside was when she was taking a nap or it was bed time. From the second we got up we were outside. I had a ton of pictures so I did a bunch of little collages. Enjoy, We sure had fun and I decided even if Clint can't come with us every time we need to go visit more. Thanks Grammy Jan and Grandpa Kent, it was so much fun.
Picked "Akkles" (apples) as Molly would say, played with the dog, the cat, rode four wheelers and played in the water.
Helped Grandpa change the water, hot chocolate in the mornings with Grams and Gramps on the porch, Hammock rides, Enjoying the cool weather, and seeing lots of cows and horses. Molly looked sweet in the mornings with her feety jamies, jacket, and crocs along with some crazy bed head.
Petting horses, playin in oat/hay fields, swinging on rope swings and finding lots of fun sticks to play with.
Sitting on Grandma's wooden bear-Don't know what kind of face she is making in the middle picture. A round of golf- Molly and I drove the cart and ran around while the others golfed, Molly tried to hit the ball off the tee right after Grandpa set it all up-Over and over again!
Visiting my Dads grave ( I hadnt seen his headstone yet so we really needed to stop by, it was very bitter sweet and a lot harder than I expected- It's his Birthday this month so its a little touchy I guess) Picking Peaches with Grandma Snow, and more hot chocolate!
Tree house Climbing...
Flower watering with Grammy, and chasing Grammy with the hose while water was spraying freely.
It was such a fun trip and I am so glad we could go be with Grandma and Grandpa Ferron with just us. It was fun for them to actually get to play with Molly without there being a million people around and a lot of things going on. It was their "Molly time" as Grandma Jan would say!
Picked "Akkles" (apples) as Molly would say, played with the dog, the cat, rode four wheelers and played in the water.
Helped Grandpa change the water, hot chocolate in the mornings with Grams and Gramps on the porch, Hammock rides, Enjoying the cool weather, and seeing lots of cows and horses. Molly looked sweet in the mornings with her feety jamies, jacket, and crocs along with some crazy bed head.
Petting horses, playin in oat/hay fields, swinging on rope swings and finding lots of fun sticks to play with.
Sitting on Grandma's wooden bear-Don't know what kind of face she is making in the middle picture. A round of golf- Molly and I drove the cart and ran around while the others golfed, Molly tried to hit the ball off the tee right after Grandpa set it all up-Over and over again!
Visiting my Dads grave ( I hadnt seen his headstone yet so we really needed to stop by, it was very bitter sweet and a lot harder than I expected- It's his Birthday this month so its a little touchy I guess) Picking Peaches with Grandma Snow, and more hot chocolate!
Tree house Climbing...
Flower watering with Grammy, and chasing Grammy with the hose while water was spraying freely.It was such a fun trip and I am so glad we could go be with Grandma and Grandpa Ferron with just us. It was fun for them to actually get to play with Molly without there being a million people around and a lot of things going on. It was their "Molly time" as Grandma Jan would say!
2 comments:
What darling pictures, it looks like you had a great time. The one with Molly and Grandpa in the field is just priceless!
What a fun weekend...I really always did wish I grew up on a farm, haha. maybe if I had though I would have wished I hadn't. And ok Brielle, why is Molly so cute? I love all the moments you capture (especially the ones where she is gettin wet)! So dang cute!
Post a Comment