Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We are having....

We are having a baby..
(Cute little Profile Picture)
GIRL!!!!

I guess Molly was right all along- I had mixed feelings whether I thought boy/girl, but last night I just knew it was a girl. Clint has said girl from the beginning so I guess we were all right. We are so excited and I can't wait to have two little girls to dress up and add bows to their cute little heads. Molly will have so much fun with a sister- Also she was measuring 6 days early so we will see if they change my due date, that would mean she would be do on Valentines day!Her cute little feetProof that it's a girl. The tech was about to say what it was and I said "girl" because I could tell in the picture. It was pretty neat seeing this ultrasound vs. Molly's because I totally understood it a lot better.

8 comments:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

My word are you already that far along! I am so excited for you guys. It will be so much fun to have 2 little girls! Seriously should do a park day next week!!!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Congrats again!

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

don't tell my husband, but I want a girl!! Oh, also don't tell him I'm baby hungry!! :) I miss you!!

Janet said...

You are so lucky to have another girl so she can wear all of Molly's cute clothes! BONUS!!!
We are so excited for another little babe in the family!

Kyler and Hillary said...

yay a girl!!!! :) we love girls!!! i'm sure that is all we will have. haha. well congratulations!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Congrats!! Think of all the money you will save by having another girl!! And the experience you already have with girls!

Sean & Lacey said...

How fun to have two girls so close in age! What cute little friends!

Betty's Blessings said...

Congratulations! I voted for a girl! By the way, on BABY GIRL: DUE FEB. 20,2009. It should be 2010. Sorry but the 2009 is already gone. I think it will be neat to have two girls together and then you can fill your house with boys. (If you so desire).
Grandma Betty