Friday, October 2, 2009

For fun...

Here is just some video clips of Molly we have taken this week- She is getting so grown up I can't believe it...(there is actually 2 little clips combined)

5 comments:

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

she is getting so smart and cuter by the post i love little miss molly she is so adorable i cant wait for the little sister!!!!!

Janet said...

She is really growing up all of a sudden. It's a good thing we're going to have another one in a few months.
Cute video and you are such a good mommy!

Kevyn said...

Brielle, I haven't checked out your blog lately. Molly is so smart and cute. She defintely takes after her mamma! I'm so happy you are having another girl. There is plenty of time for boys!

Alana said...

dang, what a cutie! yay for little girls.

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Thanks for the tips on the collages! Picasa is soooo cool!