O I can't believe the day has finally come. Molly is 2 years old today and it still baffles me that just two years ago we were meeting her for the first time at the hospital. It feels like she has been with us forever.
Molly: You are my sunshine, I hope you have a special 2nd Birthday and many more to follow. You are growing into such a character. We love to sit and watch to see what new thing you might come up with next. You are so full of life and love. I love to see your little mind at work and listen to your sweet voice. It makes my whole day when you wake up and come in to snuggle with me in bed. You have such a tender little heart, and know exactly when we might need a "lovey". You are always so happy and enjoy the simplest of things. I love you so much and hope you have a great day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet Molly girl. You will always be my smooshy and delicious baby girl.
Your Birthday October 26, 2007
2 weeks Old

3 Months Old
6 Months Old

1 Yr. Old

15 Months Old
18 Months Old
2 Years Old
Happy Birthday Molly Girl
Molly: You are my sunshine, I hope you have a special 2nd Birthday and many more to follow. You are growing into such a character. We love to sit and watch to see what new thing you might come up with next. You are so full of life and love. I love to see your little mind at work and listen to your sweet voice. It makes my whole day when you wake up and come in to snuggle with me in bed. You have such a tender little heart, and know exactly when we might need a "lovey". You are always so happy and enjoy the simplest of things. I love you so much and hope you have a great day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet Molly girl. You will always be my smooshy and delicious baby girl.
Your Birthday October 26, 2007


15 Months Old
2 Years Old
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Molly! I can't wait to play dressup and tea party and have our first sleepover next week. what happens at Grandma Kara's stays at Grandma Kara's Thanks for making every day special just knowing your here. We love you. Grandma Kara and Grandpa Steve
Brielle, I had to stop myself from crying. She is such a beauty, and you are such an awesome little family.
Brielle, I had to stop myself from crying. She is such a beauty, and you are such an awesome little family.
I can't believe she is 2 already! Holy cow! Time is flying! Kurt says he saw you at Red Robin the other day (funny he didn't point you out while we were there). He says he keeps seeing you places. He thinks your stocking him (ha, ha!) Anyway, she is a doll!
Post a Comment