Well, after just about 2 years Molly has yet to have a hair cut. Yes, I know it is pathetic, but what do you do when you have a bald baby? I had a hair appointment to get my hair done and Molly's hair was finally all the same length especially in the back so we thought we would give it a trim to help it look a little thicker and grow a little faster. You really can't tell unless you see her often to know that it is a blunt straight cut in the back rather than those wispy uneven hairs. She HATED getting her hair cut, Holly was so sweet and even brought out a brand new bag of suckers. Once we gave her a sucker she was pretty happy. We saved her hair and Clint just laughed when he saw it because there really isn't much, but you have to save that kind of thing. Her next hair cut should produce a little more too look at. Hopefully next time she wont be so sad.
One not so happy little missy...
Her life is just so darn rough...
You would think we were beating her with the sadness that was going on.
Finally calming down as I was opening the sucker... Thank goodness for bribes...
Yes, I know I look rather beautiful with that gunk on my head, but look at that other sweet little face-She was so relieved to be done.
Finally a happy picture from the days events-she looks so grown up to me all of a sudden.
And just for fun-here is a sneak peak of Miss Molly's Halloween Costume that I just finished. She is going to be a cupcake- It turned out really cute and she actually likes to wear it.
And just for fun-here is a sneak peak of Miss Molly's Halloween Costume that I just finished. She is going to be a cupcake- It turned out really cute and she actually likes to wear it.

3 comments:
i can totally relate! i cut malakai's hair every few weeks and it's a battle every time. you'd think someone was torturing him by the screaming and freaking out that goes on! i don't know why but he really hates it! so i'm kind of glad to see that he's not the only child! haha
That is one sad face!
I still havent had Edi's cut...so dont feel bad! well, she is still soooo cute, even when she is sad!!
Post a Comment