These are just a few random things we have been up to the last couple of weeks, I just have not got around to posting about them until now. We have had a busy couple of weeks and the next couple are even busier so lots of pictures not a lot of time... So we add them all into one post!
At my Moms school carnival- Molly had a blast and all the girls wanted to help out with Molly, and since I wasn't about to get in the bounce house it was much appreciated...
My mom volunteered to take Molly down the slide... Molly loved it and wanted to keep going. Grandma's are the best!
She wouldn't come out of the bounce house and I did have to climb in there and get her out- She was not happy about having to let someone else have a turn.
Molly got her first black eye, well it was more like a black cheek- This was the night after it had happened. It was pretty purple and swollen-She tripped and hit a lawn chair. Just call her "beauty and grace"
She just looks so pitiful for these pictures, she was feeling pretty bad about it I guess.
She looked so cute for church the next day I couldn't resist snapping her picture. Her eye looks even worse in this one because it had started to turn black.
Molly learned how to blow bubbles in her milk at Breakfast one morning.
Sadie and Molly- O how these girls crack me up- Molly had peed her pants and Sadie wanted to be just like Molly. Silly little girlies...
While Clint was working for Marathon at the PF I decided to take Molly to the new park. She loved it.
This was her favorite thing, the teeter-totter. She insisted I sit on the opposite side, but it was pretty fun. She went on this a bazillion times..
No comments:
Post a Comment