Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Party Time...

We had a little friend party for Molly this year, it was hard to decide because she is only going to be 2. Well we decided it would be fun and why the heck not get all her little buddies together to play. Most know at least one of the other kids and Molly loves each one so much. When she sees any of these kids it just puts a great big smile on her face. I have tended most of these kids all except two I think so they have been around a lot and since they were all tiny. We all met at Jumping Jacks and jumped, played, ate cookies (that were extra mess) opened presents, and jumped some more. It was so fun to see them all interact with each other and follow each other around. They all had a blast and I bet they all slept good that night from all the jumping they did. Even the parents got in on the jumping fun. What a great way to start little Miss Molly's 2ND Birthday celebrations.....
Molly thoroughly enjoyed that cookie, I think she had the messiest face of them all!!Each one of the sweet children that came to celebrate @ Molly's birthday. There were nine kids other than Molly. Ranging from 1yr. old-8yrs. old! Big age range, but they all played so sweetly!Clint was scared to send Molly down the biggest slide all by herself, Ben and I egged him on and he let her go ALONE! She flew down so fast and at the end totally flipped forward and face planted, but was totally ready to go again.More Jumping, the last picture is of Clint, I think he had more fun than the kids, him and Ben were all over the place and jumping fools.
Ally, Clint, Molly, and TesLots of Jumping, dancing, and sliding..Molly got such cute presents, everyone spoiled her and she has played with each one since we got home, last night she looked and opened up each one since I think she was a little overwhelmed while she actually opened them. She got clothes, 2 books, a letter movie, dress-ups, a stick horse, a color toy piano thing, a giant princess puzzle, and a silver ring with a turquoise stone.

Molly had so much fun and we are so happy that she is able to play with such cute kids. Clint and I are really good friends with each of the parents so it is a win win. Thanks everyone for coming and playing at Jumping Jacks with us.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

fun party! that is so fun that she has so many friends!