Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving...

We have had a week of sickness going about our house and have wanted to get a lot more Halloween things in than we did. We planned on making cookies, painting Molly's little pumpkin and a few other fun things. Well, none of that has happened or will happen this year-next year! We opted to skip all the above and just carve our big pumpkin. Clint was feeling yucky so it was up to Molly and I to get that jack-o-lantern lit. Molly loved helping scoop out the guts and even tried eating the seeds as we pulled them out. She also didn't like that we were throwing the guts away every time I scooped the pumpkin out Molly would use her spoon to put them back in. Luckily this pumpkin was so clean inside it only took a few minutes to get that part done. Molly loved it and thought it was pretty funny to hide the top from me whenever I might have needed it. She loves this pumpkin and wants to light it all the time. Although, every time I light the candle so tries to blow it out- must have been all the Birthday celebrating that formed that habit:)My Happy Pumpkin CarverFor some reason I just think she looks like her pumpkin in the picture:)
Happy Halloween!!!!
We have lots of Halloween Pictures of Molly in her costume from this week, but will post them all after trick or treating tomorrow!

No comments: