Sunday, November 1, 2009

CuTe As A cUpCakE....

Halloween was so much fun this year, I was beginning to think we may not make it because we had all been sick the whole week. We did make it and Molly had a blast! She has got this candy getting job down pact! She got enough candy to last us forever and that is not a good thing, because she got some good candy..and you know what that means.
Starting Monday(molly's b-day) we went to the Broadhead's and went to their neighborhood chili party. Molly walked in the parade with Janet and when she was done was done. She strutted her stuff and I think she had a blast. I hung out inside after the parade because I was so sick, but Molly hung out with Grandma and Grandpa at the party for a little while.
Halloween day we just hung out with our buddies and went to lunch to see Clint. Molly looked so darn cute and I had her sit by her pumpkin for a few pictures. She was so happy and LOVES her pumpkin to pieces.Halloween night we went to our ward "TrUnK or TrEaT" I think this is the best thing ever especially for little kids. You don't have to go to a million houses and they don't have to walk as far. Molly was nervous at first, but after a couple "trunks" she had it down. She would just stare at the candy in the bowl and want to take 5 out of each. She was not happy when we only let her pick one. She was ready and onto the next one before we could even say "thank you". She loved it and thought it was so cool to have "trea's" (treats).
After the "Trunk or Treat" we headed to all the grandparents and friends of ours to show them Miss Molly all dressed up. Now when we go to my mom's she will only go through the front door and has to knock. I guess she is expecting candy every time now. It was such a fun day and Halloween is way more fun when you can dress up your kids. I made Molly's Halloween costume and I was pretty nervous with how it might turn out. I loved how it ended up and she loved being a "dut date" (cup cake) My brain has already been thinking about next year. It was so fun to make her costume I think we might take a whack at it again. This Holiday season is going to be so fun with Molly, she is still little, but getting more into each one the more we talk about it.

3 comments:

kate said...

that is the cutest cupcake costume ever.

good job girl! ;)

brittany said...

what a cute little cupcake she is!! good job on making the costume... it turned out so darling :)

Kyler and Hillary said...

ohh i love her costume, I can't believe you made that! my mom told me about this and we have both been excited to see how it turned out! Cuter than cute!