Thursday, November 19, 2009

4

Clint and I have been married for 4 years now! I can't even believe it has been that long already, it seems like we just got married, but at the same time it seems like we have been married WAY longer than 4 years. I am so happy! I picked the most perfect person for me and he treats me like a queen. He is the best husband and would do anything for me. He is also the best daddy and I knew when I married him he would be. He is so sweet, I went down stairs to get Molly breakfast and on the counter was red roses and a sweet card. If you know Clint this is SO not him at all he doesnt do flowers and rarely writes cards/notes- so I was totally shocked. I love you Clint. Happy 4 years! ( I don't have any of our wedding pictures on this computer so these will have to do)

(i don't even know where or when this picture was taken-not the best, but I think its kinda goofy and I like it)(this is from this past August- we are now going to be a family of 4)
----------------------------------------------------
Baby Update:
I went to the doctor today for my normal check-up and everything was looking great. We wont know more on Maggie's little heart until we see the specialist on the 30Th and have another ultrasound. The doc said he isn't too concerned and it shouldn't even be an issue,but we will check just to be sure. My belly was measuring at 28 1/2 weeks and I am only 26 1/2, so who knows maybe she will come early:) We will see at the ultrasound exactly how big she is measuring. Maybe we will have a Valentines baby after all!

No comments: