Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. We were with my family for the actual feast, but since both families live in the same town we usually see both on every holiday. My mom did such a great job cooking for all of us. I will admit I helped out in purchasing a pie from COSTCO-can't go wrong there, right? Clint's most favorite part of the meal was the homemade cranberry sauce. Molly's favorite was pretty much all of it. She eats everything so well, veggies, meat, fruit-EVERYTHING... I loved pretty much the treats that followed me around all weekend I swear, they were everywhere. Mom, thanks for a great Thanksgiving Feast. Courtney and Branden were able to come down which was good since they wont be here for Christmas. We also got to see Matt and Abbey and Molly is totally in love with Mya, they just make each other squeal and screech. It is pretty funny, and entertaining to watch. Clint, Abbey, Tristy, Cody, and I braved black Friday, where we saw lots of people we knew who were just as crazy as us. We got quite a few things for Christmas. I love the excitement and crazy people you get to see on Black Friday. I think Clint and I will go every year! We are excited for Christmas in just a few weeks to keep the parties happening and to see Dave, Ashley, and Zach. I love this time of year and it is making the pregnancy go by rather quickly.(January will be a whole nother story I'm afraid)
Clint got to carve the turkey, that's a pretty big job and the first time Clint got that honor..
Molly cleaning her plate
Molly things anything that resembles a cake is called a "dut date"(cupcake) She was in her glory and ate her whole piece.
She LOVED this chocolate pie
Today Grandpa Craig did every puzzle with Molly- She loves puzzles so much must take after her daddy from what I understand.
More puzzle fun, she plays with these every time she is over there.
I hardly took any pictures this weekend, too busy chasing my very active 2 year old around I guess.
I hardly took any pictures this weekend, too busy chasing my very active 2 year old around I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment