Friday, November 20, 2009

Missing....

(Maggie,Molly,Daisy,Halli,Max, and Tes)

Just looking through some pictures from this time last year and I am missing some of my most favorite people in the world. I feel like we don't get to see these cute little faces nearly enough. These cute little faces I consider my own- They are like my nieces and nephews in a sense and I could just squeeze each one right this minute. I have known each one since they were born. They are so sweet with Molly and she loves when we get to see them. I think we need to set up a "date" with all of our buddies- I am also missing Maggie, she is my best friend in the whole world, she doesn't live that far away (only about an hr. away), but far enough that I can't drive to her house on a whim really- I think we need to set up a "date" with her too!

1 comment:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Hey just wanted to tell congrats on the 4 years! sorry it is late