Monday, November 16, 2009

Some of the latest...

We have been just having an average week around here, nothing too crazy going on, but there is definitely always something that needs to be done. We are looking forward to the Holidays to see all of our families, Molly keeps talking about all her Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. She can even say most of their names. So until the Holidays get swinging, we will have a lot of random things going on and would not have it any other way. Molly's latest and greatest! She is such a goofy kid and loves to accessorize I guess you could say. She loves this headband and puts it on every single day before we get her ready. She gets very sad when she can't wear it with every outfit! She is the funniest little girl, I love to see what she will come up with next.
Molly got a tea set from my sister for her birthday and brings it to me every day to have a "tea party" She is getting the hang of pouring the water without spilling and loves to sip her "tea" and holds her cup so sweetly, as if she were a princess.
I have been trying to get her outside before it gets too cold so we decided to go on a walk. She wanted to bring her baby so we didn't end up going very far, but she thought she was pretty big stuff pushing her own baby in her own stroller. She is acting more and more grown up every day.
Molly still loves to wear my shoes, this was right before she got dressed for the day. She would wear either of our shoes all the time if we would let her. She brings Clint's shoes to him every morning and is the shoe police when it comes to going outside. Everyone better get their shoes on or she will let you know it.
Miss Ally Lola is one of Molly's most favorite people in the whole world. When she wakes up one of the first things she asks is if "Lalo" (that is what she calls Ally) is coming over to play. She just follows Ally around and wants to do just what Ally does. She will repeat Allys name or "Lalo" 15 times until Ally responds to her and Ally always answers so nicely. Ally is so sweet with her and they love playing every other day. I think miss Molly wants Ally here permanently. Ally will read books to her, play dress up, let Molly chase her with her princess wand, and is just plain sweet to Molly and treats her like gold. I don't know what Molly is going to do when Ally goes to kindergarten all day next year:( Mindi bought this cute outfit for Molly for her Birthday and also bought Ally the same one. Ally loves to be twiners with Molly and I even had gotten Molly the same shoes a while ago so they were "twiners" from head to toe basically. It was so cute, thanks Mindi and Ally for loving my Molly girl so much.
This was basically the only picture where Molly wasn't making a goofy face! Aren't they just so cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures, I love Ally Lola too, they look like sisters!
Good times!

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

Brielle! Oh my goodness your little family is so cute! Congratulations on everything, being married, being a mommy! It's been way too long, i'm glad you have a blog so I can catch up on your life :)I'm new to this blogging thing so I thought i would try it out and find some people!