Tuesday, September 1, 2009
The Joys of being Little....
This little munchkin loves to "dip" things that she is eating, even if it is in Salsa- and pretty Hot salsa for that matter. She will dip her chip in suck off all the Salsa and go back for more, after a couple dips she realizes its hot and has some water and then goes all about the same actions again. She does this with BBQ sauce, Ketchup, Veggie dip, or whatever else you can dip food items in.
This little munchkin also LOVES the hose, she could play with this for hours, it always starts with me watering my flower pot and then she wants a drink out of the hose, she proceeds to get wet and then takes the hose over for herself and has a grand ol' time. Being little is so much fun, you can run around with no pants on and everyone thinks its cute, you can get drenched in water and not have a care in the world, you eat dirt, play with bugs, play in the mud, get messy while eating ice-cream and so much more without thinking twice about it. This little girl is no exception she does all of the above and loves every second, and I love watching her love it so much!




I know, I know, I just couldn't resist.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cutest little munchin ever!
She cracks me up with the salsa, she takes after her dad and grandpa.
She is SOOO cute!! hey, if you want one of those pettiskirts, I have a friend who sells them for $40. (Much cheaper)! email me and Ill get her phone # for you! bethistarr@hotmail.com
Post a Comment